Skilled Soft Landscaper
Are you an experienced soft landscaper, with a passion for creating beautiful gardens to the highest standards?
Outdoor Creations. A little bit about us:
We are a design, build, and maintenance landscape contractor, producing award-winning gardens for our clients across Kent and the South East. Our office is based in a lovely rural setting on The Birling Estate, near West Malling.
FULL TIME POSITION / COMPETITIVE SALARY AND ASSOCIATED BENEFITS
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning and growing landscape contractor, building inspirational gardens for our clients across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South London. You’ll be a skilled landscaper with a wide range of experience in landscape construction and enjoy the interaction that comes with being a key member, working within our numerous landscaping teams. There will be the potential to progress and to lead landscaping teams for the right individual.
Behaviours and Skills
You’ll need to possess a great attitude and a pleasant customer manner, combined with a broad range of skills to ensure our gardens are delivered and maintained to a high standard. Horticultural qualifications would be helpful, but aren’t as essential as experience and you must have a full, clean drivers’ licence. Excellent attention to detail.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Ensure all detailed works are completed to the highest standards
– Read, adhere to the content of risk assessment and health & safety information provided for the site
– Liaise with Directors, Project Manager and Clients as required
– Tools and equipment – maintain and monitor condition to ensure all equipment and tools are in satisfactory and useable condition
– Liaising with management to ensure client feedback is passed on, as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
– Proven skills in a variety of soft landscape skills, from maintenance and aftercare to ground preparation, shrub and tree planting, turfing and seeding and other soft landscape skills
– Experience of managing junior team members would be useful
– Good organisational skills. Experienced in meeting deadlines and ability to demonstrate well organised working practices
– Use of necessary small landscaping plant and machinery, power tools and hand tools
– Systemised and methodical approach
– A ‘hands on’ approach to tasks
– Ability to take on and accept full responsibility for own actions
How to Apply:
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, send us your CV for us to review.
We look forward to hearing from you…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place