Are you an experienced landscaper, with a passion for creating beautiful gardens to the highest standards?
Outdoor Creations. A little bit about us:
We are a design, build, and maintenance landscape contractor, producing award-winning gardens for our clients across Kent and the South East. Our office is based in a lovely rural setting on The Birling Estate, near West Malling.
FULL TIME POSITION / COMPETITIVE SALARY AND ASSOCIATED BENEFITS
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning and growing landscape contractor, building inspirational gardens for our clients across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South London. You’ll have a keen interest in landscape construction and enjoy the interaction that comes with being a key member, working within our numerous landscaping teams. There will be the potential to progress, developing your skills through experience and training, leading to promotion and a rewarding career for the right individual.
Behaviours and Skills
You’ll need to possess a great attitude and a pleasant customer manner, combined with a desire to develop a broad range of skills to ensure our gardens are built to a high standard. Landscaping qualifications would be helpful, but aren’t as essential as a positive attitude, reliability and a willingness to learn. You must have a full, clean drivers’ licence.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Ensure all detailed works are completed to the highest standards and adhere to the specifications set out in the quotations
– Follow the prepared schedules of work and instructions from team Supervisors and adhere to them, ensuring quality of workmanship is maintained for the duration of the project
– Read, adhere to the content of risk assessment and health & safety information provided for the site
– Liaise with Directors, Project Manager and Clients as required
– Tools and equipment – maintain and monitor condition to ensure all equipment and tools are in satisfactory and useable condition
– Liaising with management to ensure client feedback is passed on, as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
– A keen interest in working in landscaping
– Hard and Soft Landscape experience not essential, but will be of benefit
– Systemised and methodical approach
– A ‘hands on’ approach to tasks
– Ability to take on and accept full responsibility for own actions
How to Apply:
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, send us your CV for us to review
Job Type: Full-time